what happens if an undercover cop posing as a drug dealer deals to an undercover cop posing as a drug buyer
I read about where something similar to this happened except they were investigating prostitution and they arrested each other and like a year later ended up getting married.
it sounds like the plot of a fanfic
A two column theme built for bands and musicians. Amplify 2 integrates with Soundcloud, Bandcamp, iTunes, Bands In Town, Songkick, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Mailchimp, Big Cartel and much more.
- Dynamically loaded content (yes, that means your music keeps playing even when you click on a new post!)
- Responsive layout with many header and customization options
- Integrates with Soundcloud, Bandcamp, iTunes, Bands In Town, Songkick, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Mailchimp, Big Cartel and much more.
fun fact: “nolo” is latin for “do not want” so if someone says yolo you can say nolo and they’ll think its just a stupid comeback but in all actuality you’re speaking latin which is classy as shit so haha the jokes on them
and it means “(you’re) embarrassing” in finnish so it’s double joke on them
“The greatest thing is that I really love these folks. Like, I have really become close with these people. We don’t just hang out on press lines. They’re like a family to me.” - Robert Downey Jr.
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
The Avengers + not English